Monday, September 28, 2009

Pictures

Thought I'd post some pictures of the past two weeks. Enjoy


Justin, Jon and I going swimming after church on Sunday
Our fearless leader Jim, and the view from the mountain.


This is our church group outside of a house we visited on Sunday
This is the group of Kaleo students who attend New Life Church
All of us at the summit of Mount Albert Edward
My hiking group
View of the mountain from our lunch spot


For more pictures and movies, check out kaleoseven.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. Jer I LOVE IT!!!! I am so glad you are having a blast and you know I am constantly praying for you. I will often check your blog so keep it updated. I loved reading all about your experiences because I can close my eyes and picture what you are experiencing. Love you bud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jer, Great first Blog. Historical for you and me as I have never responded to a blog before. It is very cool that you have had experience with Jr high students at OBC and now get to refine it in a new way at New Life Church. You will have to understand a new group of kids each with their unique challenges and culture. The pictures are great and I can feel the agony of the last summit push on Mt Albert. Looking forward to the next edition. Of course our prayers for you and the entire Kaleo 7 group continue. M&D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dad I am very impressed! What other secret skills do you have?

    ReplyDelete